Workshops to find out who you was in a Past Life:
Does a past life influence our present, every day lives?
Do you sometimes wonder where a certain habit, fear, or other unusual behaviour comes from? Why do we think we've been somewhere before?
Perhaps we have!
Past life regression is an exciting trip into your own past lives, unlocking doors in your mind that open other worlds; Worlds that were yours in another time.
This is a technique which will take an individual back through time to their previous lives by accessing normally hidden memories in the subconscious mind. It needs a trained therapist to lead you and employs the use of hypnosis along with visualisation procedures similar to those used in some forms of meditation.
So what will you encounter in these past lives? Some people discover lives that they have shared with people that they have a close bond with in their present life. Others are drawn to certain places or countries that they immediately feel comfortable and familiar with. Each life explored is a journey and an adventure for us all.
These Workshops are fun and exciting and will help you understand yourself more in this lifetime. Discover your past lives to understand your life now!
Workshops to find out who your Spirit Guide is:
Did you know that each of us has a team of spirit guides who help us on our life path? They are with us through all our lives surrounding us with love and come in many forms.
For example, you might have a highly evolved guide who has had many previous lives, or a wise grandparent who has passed over into the spirit world and who is assisting you now.
Guides can work with us in many ways or might have a specific role, some are serious and some have a fabulous sense of humour!
Guides can help in many ways such as helping us find our true life path and direction and are always in the background cheering you on! Here are a few simple tips to form a stronger bond
(I have a very close bond with my Spirit Guide. He has helped me many times in my life; and continues to do so. His name is Leazare; he was a German Count in the 16th Century when on earth.)
Meeting Your Spirit Guides
There are lots of ways that you can do this, but two simple approaches are through visualisation and automatic writing.
A visualisation for meeting your Spirit Guides
This is great for actually seeing who your guides are.
- Sit down comfortably somewhere quiet and take three deep breaths, breathing out any tensions from your body and mind.
- Close your eyes and see yourself walking into a beautiful garden with a bench at the centre. See yourself sitting on this bench and ask for your guide to approach you and sit next to you.
- Ask your guide any questions you may have. Then thank your guide for coming and see yourself leaving the garden.
- Feel yourself coming back into the room and back into your body. Slowly open your eyes.
- Write down the information you get from your guide as this helps you build a relationship with them.
Automatic writing is a process where you use writing to channel information from your guides. It’s great for getting very specific information.
- Again, find a quiet space where you can sit down with a pen and piece of paper. Take three deep breaths and breathe out any tension
- Start with a simple question such as, who is the spirit guide working with me at this moment in my life? Empty your mind and write the answer that immediately comes to you without censoring it.
- Ask as many questions as you like. At the end, thank them for their help and clap your hands loudly three times to clear the energy and ground yourself.
The Workshops I run will involve Meditation and Automatic Writing to help you find out who your Spirit Guide is. I will help you develop these skills so that you can use them again to connect with your Spirit Guide or find out about more of the Guides who are helping you. All the Workshops are fun and very insightful.
Workshop for Psychic Development:
We all have a psychic ability whether we are aware of it or not. We use it every day when we interact with people. When we make decisions, we find that it always works the most effectively when, we use our intuition – our gut feeling – rather than when we use our minds. The mind can only work in the past with what it has been fed through the opinions and conditioning of others and our own life experience. The information stored there is always going to have a time-related, often limited, or even distorted, perspective. The only way to Truth and Reality is through the Heart’s voice. This is what the Psychic Development Courses are about: developing your own innate ability to see the Truth behind the illusions of the world’s collective traditional, social, view of how life, and people, operate with all its fears, expectations, belief systems, and judgements, that colour the ‘rules’ of social living and perspectives of the Divine. To listen to the Heart’s voice will enable you to connect more closely with the Truth of how Life and the Divine really Is, and to see the beauty of human inter-connectedness and the positive aspects of the human experience and traditions.
These courses will help you to:
- Expand your own spiritual awareness of ‘Self’.
- Understand more about who you really are as a Divine Being having a human experience.
- Generate balance and harmony in all that you have experienced as a human being.
- Help to reconcile all that you feel with all that your mind has been trained to tell you.
Psychic Development is a natural process that we do unconsciously throughout our lives. With guidance and support this process can be consciously enhanced by your commitment so that you fulfil more profoundly and fully, your Life’s Purpose. To know your Real Self more fully and to use its incredible power and ability with greater understanding and proficiency generates a happier, more abundant, creative, and passionate life experience!